The PODD is a strategic level event covers the latest drug delivery technology developments, partnerships and insights, and extensive networking opportunities with more than 325 key industry decision makers.
This conference is designed with three purposes:
- To present a strategic level program for pharma and biotech business development professionals with a thorough overview of the latest drug delivery technologies available along with an update on deals and opportunities to improve therapies and extend the life cycle of a drug.
- To provide drug delivery and specialty pharmaceutical companies with a platform to present their technologies and get the latest insights on what the delivery and formulation needs are.
- To offer ample networking time, facilities and services for one-on-one meetings to establish new business contacts and enhance existing ones.
The keynote speakers are Dr Jeffrey Karp, an Associate Professor at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School; Lars Rebien Sorensen, former CEO of Novo Nordisk; and Dr Omid Farokhzad, an Associate Professor at Harvard Medical School, as well as Director of the Center for Nanomedicine at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston.
The event will include panel discussions, presentations and case studies covering topics like direct-to-CNS drug delivery, connected health technologies, emerging technologies for oncology therapeutics, CMC drug delivery challenges, device platform technologies for multiple therapeutic categories, and successful licensing and integration of novel delivery technologies. PODD will also feature an exhibit hall, one-on-one partnering and more than 40 drug delivery company presentations in different tracks targeted to highlight specific technologies, including:
- Drug Delivery Devices
- Injectable Formulations
- Injectable Sustained Release
- Injectable Devices
- Non-Injectable Devices and Dosage Forms
- Oral and Other Delivery
This is a must-attend event for those involved in the development, manufacture, marketing and/or licensing of novel drug therapies. To register for this event, please visit https://theconferenceforum.org/events/partnership-opportunities-in-drug-delivery-2017/
This is an excellent forum to meet and discuss your polymer drug delivery projects with Donna Bibber. Please connect with Donna to schedule a meeting during the event: